If you are an on-road racer or basher, specifically 1/12 and F1 cars, then you should check out this new book by author Dave B. Stevens. It is named “Essential 1/12th & F1 RC Racer’s Guide”. It is a complete guide to 12th scale and F1 radio control pan cars, with everything you need to know from basic setup how-to’s to advanced techniques used by world champions. Everything you need to drive faster is in this book.
Overview of Essential 1/12th & F1 RC Racer’s Guide:
- The most comprehensive RC pan car setup guide ever released.
- Supported by:
-David Spashett: 3 x 1/12th IFMAR World Champion
-Jan Ratheisky: F1 IFMAR World Champion
- Step-by-step guides, advice for every setup option, checklists, troubleshooting, case studies and quick reference material.
- Beautifully presented with color photos of events and cars from around the world.
- 6” x 9” (152mm x 228mm) full-color 153-page book, $29.95
- Also available as an eBook, $29.95
- Purchasers of the book may buy the eBook for an additional $7.95
Driving faster is a process:
- Determine the fastest racing lines around a particular track – they show you how
- Changing the setup of your car so it is easy to drive those lines quickly – comprehensive advice
- Practice driving those lines – most effective use of practice time
In this book, they provide you with the information you need to fast track your success, whether racing or bashing. Whether you’re a beginner, club racer or pro driver. This essential addition to your pit space is packed full of information which will give you the edge, in an easy to read format with examples:
- Step-by-step guides
- Advice for every setup option
- Case studies
- Quick reference material
- Pro tips from IFMAR world champions
10 pages of quick reference checklists.
Covers all of the common problems and situations you might encounter. Car is spinning out? Wanders on the straight? Doesn’t have enough steering?
For more information, visit: davebstevens.com