This is a special release of the Ferrari 458 Challenge. The gorgeous Ferrari 458 Challenge body is paired with the TT-02D chassis to make it a thrilling drift spec radio control model. The 458 Challenge was released by the legendary Italian motor giant in 2009, a 4500cc V8 engine-powered racetrack-only monster based upon the 458 Italia street car.
The TT-02 chassis on which this Ferrari is mounted on is an amazing machine. The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
· 1/10 R/C car assembly kit.
· The sleek form of the 458 Challenge is recreated by the lightweight and durable polycarbonate body.
· Includes LEDs, which can be installed in the body’s front and rear light cases for a super-realistic finish.
· Includes slightly updated marking stickers, plus masking stickers for use when painting the body.
· The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec variant of the popular shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis.
· Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
· Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
· Requires 2-channel radio, 7.2V battery and charger and polycarbonate paint.