Kyosho hits another super scale-looking muscle car out of the park with the Kyosho Fazer MK2 1969 Camino in Tuxedo Black. It comes factory assembled and only needs batteries to get the tires spinning.
- Fazer Mk2 Chassis FZ02L with a 274mm longer wheelbase to pursue scale dimensions. Simple and efficient shaft driven 4WD design. Light weight and low C of G bathtub style design made of durable glass reinforced nylon material.
- Licensed 1969 Chevy El Camino body Plastic chrome plated grill and headlights, Tinted clear windows, LED ready with light buckets and ULTRA SCALE badges!!
- Scale realistic wheel design with brake rotor parts. Also includes 0mm offset rotor hubs (Allowing 190mm width). Vintage style high grip tires and chrome plated rims. (VTA compatible)
- Double wishbone suspension design for superior handling and damping characteristics. Adjustable caster angle (3 settings).
- Oil filled shocks.
- Reliable shaft driven 4WD drive train design.
- 2 bevel gear type diff system on front and rear.
- Easy gear mesh system.
- Powerful Kyosho original 550 size 14T brushed motor.
- All hex hardware.
- Factory assembled chassis with graphics
- Servo (KS4081 04 WP)
- SYNCRO KT231P transmitter
- SYNCRO KR331 receiver unit
- KA060 91W speed control
- G14L Brushed 550 Motor
REQUIRED FOR OPERATION
- 4x “AA’ battery for Transmitter
- 7.2V 8.4V NiMH or 7.4 LiPo battery for chassis
- Battery charger
For more information, visit: KYOSHO