Get ready for some serous fun with the release of the Kyosho Nitro Tracker. This nitro powered, all-wheel-drive, 1/10-scale off-road truck comes out of the box ready-to-run (RTR). Kyosho signifies its RTR vehicles as Readyset. With the rock-solid running stability of a big tire, wide tread machine, the nearly square dimensions of the Nitro Tracker produces incredible driving capability. You can take this 1/10-scale engine-powered truck anywhere and know you will have worry free running thanks to its advanced high-performance mechanics. Specifically the QRC (Quick Reverse Clutch) that enables forward, neutral and reverse control via the transmitter. The KT-232P+ transmitter is equipped with a third channel that activates a servo that will shift the gears on the QRC.
The pre-installed and powerful KE15SP engine is efficiently fed fuel to the carburetor from the fuel tank. Kyosho added an engine-stop lever that safely brings the engine to a stop. With this Readyset, all you need is fuel, engine starting tools and batteries to experience the dynamic and realistic performance of the awesome Nitro Tracker.
- Readyset features pre-assembled 4WD chassis with shaft-driven, bevel gear diffs at the front and rear along with a finished body set.
- The 3rd channel operates the QRC system (Quick Reverse Clutch) to control forward, neutral and reverse.
- A 2-speed transmission with adjustable shift timing makes maximum use of the KE15SP engine’s power band.
- One-piece stiffener and radio box increases chassis rigidity and provides a dustproof cover for the receiver and battery.
- Includes waterproof KS4031-06W servos for steering, throttle and shift change.
- Equipped with double wishbone suspension with adjustable camber and toe angle.
- Body post height can be adjusted in 2mm increments.
For more information, visit: KYOSHO