Performance masters, Lunsford Racing Products, are at it again and have announced a key upgrade for Traxxas 2WD vehicles. The Lunsford Titanium Axles for Traxxas 2WD Stampede, Rustler and Slash trucks have a unique twist for those of you custom builders of drag cars and other unique RC’s by incorporating a 2mm broach. The broach enables you to grab hold of the axle with a 2mm hex wrench when using a custom designed spindle that eliminates the hex while catering to bearing centric wheels. While a unique feature, the axle is still a direct replacement for all stock vehicles.
The Lunsford Titanium Axles Touch:
- Stock replacement for all Traxxas 2WD Slash, Stampede and Rustler vehicles.
- Rolled threads for increased strength and an ultra-smooth finish over traditional cut threads.
- An easy way to reduce static weight from the vehicle and dynamic weight from your steering while reducing the overall stress on your servo. Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Significant increase in shear strength over aluminum and some steels.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- Total Axle Weight less screws: 5.1 grams
For more information, visit: LUNSFORD