The Duratrax DXR8-E makes an impressive statement as it blasts onto the 1/8 scale racing scene: This tricked-out machine is in it to win! Designed for intermediate to expert off-road drivers, the DXR8-E has the perfect platform for climbing the podium, including features like an indexed motor mount cam, ball bearing sway bars, easy access diffs and more. How many other pro-level race rollers include race-winning high-performance super-soft compound racing tires and a Stress-Tech™ free parts replacement guarantee? The DXR8-E is a new breed. Get ready to rumble!
Designed specifically for 1/8 electric racing (not a converted nitro buggy)
- Factory-assembled 1/8 scale 4WD rolling chassis.
- DuraTrax Posse C3 super-soft compound racing tires.
- Includes clear body, molded white rear wing and decals.
- Stress-Tech parts carry a 1-year FREE replacement guarantee. (1st time offered on a race-caliber machine!)
- Add your choice of radio and electronics.
- Go from race roller to race winner!
Length: 19 in (485 mm)
Width: 11.8 in (300 mm)
Height: 7.8 in (198 mm)
Requires: Radio system with a minimum of 2 channels; 1/8 brushless motor; 1/8 brushless ESC; one 4S or two 2S LiPo batteries & charger.
DTXC0078 DXR8-E 1/8 Brushless 4WD Race Roller Retail: $549.99 Street: $349.99
The DXR8-E is available now.
(0) Readers Comments
February 08, 2012
April 19, 2012
June 19, 2012
July 08, 2012
April 02, 2012
My son lives for rc stuff
It'd be cool to have my YouTube Channel featured in one of you magazin
l like pro-line bodies!
Excellent contest for Christmas Thank you
Is this where i enter my email for the contest my boy would love that