Kyosho America has just released details on the Plazma Formula 1/10 scale pan car on-road kit. Designed for competition use the kit features a simple and effective design with FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) chassis, inline battery position, durable front independent front suspension with adjustable upper A-arms, oil-filled centre shock, single roll damper, and 7075 aluminium motor mount. The ride height is adjustable via spacers to adjust the ground clearance to various tyre diameters. The front wing provides protection for the chassis as it is made with a moulded plastic base and features a polycarbonate cover while the rear of the chassis comes with a detachable diffuser. Needed for completion are F103-size tires, body and radio equipment.
- Inline battery position produces just the right roll characteristics and contributes to the narrow chassis design.
- Durable front suspension design with independent kingpin front suspension with upper A-arms that feature a unique turnbuckle camber adjustment.
- Main chassis along with reinforcing plates are made from FRP material.
- Precision-made oil shock for damping the rear pod plus a single roll damper for added adjustment for dynamic bump handing.
- Durable steel axle ends allow easy rear wheel detachment without affecting the diff settings.
- Rear diffuser unit allows increased rear traction, and its detachable to allow another tuning option depending on track conditions.
- Full set of Ball Bearings(9 bearings total).
- 7075 Aluminium Motor mount.
- Rear ride height can be adjusted in 5 increments by changing the spacers.
- Front wing is one of the few that’s durable and provides REAL protection for the chassis. It’s made with a molded plastic base and features a polycarbonate cover.
(0) Readers Comments
February 08, 2012
April 19, 2012
June 19, 2012
July 08, 2012
April 02, 2012
December 05, 2013
Where abouts does the servo fit on this adaption? will it still be an
Hi Mark, Just wanted to thank you for the article you wrote and for
Hi Mark, For several days I'm trying to get in contact with you but n
Hi, I have a question... I bought a 1/12th scale Monster Truck, and al