Jared Tebo colored body captures the spirit of off-road racing!
Dynamic palm-top size buggy performance packaged into a user-friendly Readyset!
Advanced design features of the MINI-Z buggy include a drive train with 2-differential shaft-drive 4WD and slipper clutch to protect the gears, plus 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension equipped with oil shocks that exceed all performance expectations from its compact size. The world-class performance of the 1/10 size LAZER ZX-5 FS has been concentrated into a palmtop size dynamo equipped with body printed with the stars & stripes design of America’s world famous buggy racer, Jared Tebo. Most precision components are protected within the shell structure of the chassis that keeps out dirt and provides optimal rigidity. Also included is the circuit board from the MINI-Z MR-03, specially tuned for off-road buggy performance. The chassis can be fitted with gyro (optional) and is equipped with Chase Mode and ICS connectivity. 7-stage gear-type steering servo provides torque and precise response to deliver the MINI-Z’s renowned linear steering feel and control. Fully pre-assembled, simply add batteries to this Readyset to start racing and enjoy the advanced design technology of the MINI-Z in Jared Tebo’s dynamic colors.
- Just add batteries and start racing with the Readyset package.
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body complete with markings.
- Real racing performance to please buggy owners. Great for practice indoors.
- ASF2.4GHz system needs no band allocation. Single transmitter can be used with your 2nd or even 3rd model.
- Requires no frequency crystals and allows up to 40 cars to be run simultaneously.
- Ultra fast signal processing realizes superior control response.
- Complete with standard setup at time of shipment. Chase Mode can be activated with a single button. Other settings can be adjusted through a PC with the I.C.S. USB adapter (sold separately).
- Equipped with LED power level indicator.
- Range of optional parts are planned for release.
(0) Readers Comments
February 08, 2012
April 19, 2012
June 19, 2012
July 08, 2012
December 09, 2013
Love Pro-line gear, and would enjoy winning some; my short course coul
I have wanted this for far too long. I'm so glad they brought this out
like the tires
My son lives for rc stuff
It'd be cool to have my YouTube Channel featured in one of you magazin