These tires using new rubber compound to gain maximum traction and comes with new crown. Its diameter is in between ’R’(65.5mm) and ‘QTS’(63.5mm) series which is 64.5mm, to cover both carpet and asphalt surface with one tire.
• Unparalleled performance over spec tires
• Made from our very own Synthetic rubber.
• EXP compound need less time or no tire warming at all
• Covering wider range of surface temperatures
• No tweaking is needed after each run because the tires stay soft longer naturally
• Our tires and wheels are known for near perfect balance, it spins true, wear evenly, creating maximum traction.
• Tire performance and durability
• No need to clean before glueing
• Performance and durability is second to none on the market !!
• The EXP30 have excellent traction for the fall, winter, and spring seasons, on the Low to medium bite carpet or asphalt
• In open tires TC competition, EXP is the only way to win.
EXP-36 (We’ve had EXP-36 and EXP-36+ before but now EXP-36 has been discontinued, EXP-36+ became to EXP-36)
• Track temperature from 33+ degrees Celsius(from 33-, the tire will need warmers/heaters)
• Nitro racers love ‘em!
• An awesome tire on high heat tracks
• Sweep EXP40 Xtreme Weather Spec formula is the answer for the tracks in Sizzling weather!.
• The EXP40 work well with Pink inserts(SWA-S) which allowed extra breathing room this tire can do some hot laps!
• The EXP40 tire have been tested on nations hottest tracks
• CAL Raceway in Southern California, The Gulf coast raceway in Texas, Blue Diamond in Delaware with great results!
(0) Readers Comments
February 08, 2012
April 19, 2012
June 19, 2012
July 08, 2012
April 02, 2012
like the tires
My son lives for rc stuff
It'd be cool to have my YouTube Channel featured in one of you magazin
l like pro-line bodies!
Excellent contest for Christmas Thank you