Five-Time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion!
Since its release in 2003 the RC10B4 remains undefeated on a world level, having won five I.F.M.A.R. World Championships in a row! In commemoration of our most recent 2WD Off Road World Championship win, we are proud to bring you the RC10B4.1 Worlds Car kit. The RC10B4.1 Worlds Car kit comes with the chassis spec’d out the same as the Team Associated buggies that were driven by Ryan Cavalieri, Ryan Maifield, and Neil Cragg at the 2011 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships in Vaasa, Finland.
The RC10B4.1 Worlds Car kit has all the latest Factory Team features, starting with the +8mm B4.1 chassis conversion. The +8mm chassis greatly improves the overall stability and handling of the buggy, making it easier to drive and lower your lap times. Topping off the +8mm B4.1 chassis is the Pro-Line Bulldog +8mm body.
Other features include the Factory Team 0° rear hubs, Factory Team rear ballast weight, and the new B4.1 Worlds Car setup sheet.
RC10B4.1 Worlds Car Kit Features:
• +8mm B4.1 chassis conversion kit
• Pro-Line Bulldog +8mm body
• Factory Team 0° rear hubs
• Factory Team rear ballast weight
• New B4.1 Worlds Car setup sheet
• Ball differential with light-weight outdrives
• Pro-Line M3 Holeshot 2.0 rear and M3 4-rib front tires
• Factory Team V2 hard-anodized threaded shock bodies with bleed-screw caps
• V2 slipper assembly with high-rate spring for more consistent slipper clutch adjustments
• CVA joints with pin retainer clips
• Durable steel center-drilled front axles
• Suspension mounts for 4°, 3.5°, 3°, and 2.5° rear toe included
• Blue titanium turnbuckles
• Complete set of precision ball bearings
• Factory Team blue aluminum hinge pin brace, milled motor plate, servo mounts and much more!
RC10B4.1 Worlds Car
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
*Final weight will vary with the actual electronics, body, wheels and tires used to complete the buggy.
(0) Readers Comments
February 08, 2012
April 19, 2012
June 19, 2012
July 08, 2012
April 02, 2012
December 06, 2013
Where abouts does the servo fit on this adaption? will it still be an
Hi Mark, Just wanted to thank you for the article you wrote and for
Hi Mark, For several days I'm trying to get in contact with you but n
Hi, I have a question... I bought a 1/12th scale Monster Truck, and al