Viper’s long awaited V-Link PC software debuted on our webpage last weekend. The free software download will help all current and future Viper customers not only update firmware but make adjustments to their VTX speed controls from any Windows enabled computer, laptop or netbook.
Unique within the V-Link software is a specific firmware upgrade for each version of the VTX speed controls. To use the V-Link customers must have the PCLink connection cable (P/N: 6VSPCLINK1).
Options include:- Firmware update.
– Edit and save profiles.
– Change profile names (only visible on VLink).
– Import and Export profiles, to share information with other Viper users.
– Graphical interface to help better explain changes.
– Individual versions available for VTX10/10R, VTX1. Black Edition VTX10/10R and VTX8 will be available when products are released.
– Release comes with new a55 firmware update (more information released shortly).
V-Link does not replace the ProGauge, it just adds another option to a racer’s ability to tune and adjust their performance via its electronics. Giving racer’s a vast array of weapons in their arsenal to get to the Winner’s Circle.
(0) Readers Comments
February 08, 2012
April 19, 2012
June 19, 2012
July 08, 2012
April 02, 2012
December 06, 2013
Where abouts does the servo fit on this adaption? will it still be an
Hi Mark, Just wanted to thank you for the article you wrote and for
Hi Mark, For several days I'm trying to get in contact with you but n
Hi, I have a question... I bought a 1/12th scale Monster Truck, and al