The long awaited VRC Pro OFF-ROAD is now finally released, starring the immensely popular 4WD Short Course trucks. This is a fantastic milestone in the history of VRC: the leap from on-road to off-road racing. We are very happy to finally welcome the off-road community into VRC Pro and give them nothing less than a true off-road experience!
Virtual Short Course is said to be realistic beyond belief.
According to the beta testers and others who have tried it, including Scotty Ernst, Rick Howard from Team Associated, Eoghain O’Briain from RedRC and off-road champions Atsushi Hara and Hayoto Matzusaki:
“awesome…the realism of VRC Pro short course is spot-on”
… and you are about to experience it yourself!
New exciting features
With the introduction of short course VRC Pro also treats you with other features:
– Replay system, view your own races now
– Race against replay: race against your own or other replay cars, with and without collision, also multi-player sessions can be recorded
– New dynamic camera system, car now moves dynamically on the screen for more realism and speed sensation
– Controller mapping to easily enable hook up a gamepad to VRC Pro
– Improved physics for on-road cars
– Several updates on tracks and components
– Extra sound and game options
– Achievement system: you get a reward (points) for certain challenges like driving 100 km, going 25 laps without crashing, driving at 90% of the official track record, winning your first multiplayer race or official event etc.
(0) Readers Comments
February 08, 2012
April 19, 2012
June 19, 2012
July 08, 2012
April 02, 2012
My son lives for rc stuff
It'd be cool to have my YouTube Channel featured in one of you magazin
l like pro-line bodies!
Excellent contest for Christmas Thank you
Is this where i enter my email for the contest my boy would love that