The TT-02 chassis line-up is Tamiya’s entry level 4WD platform. It allows new kit builders an easy gateway into the world of on-road running due to its easy construction, balanced performance and high aftermarket Hop-Up Option support. This TT-02 kit features the Subaru Impreza rally car that took part in the Monte Carlo Rally of the 1999 World Rally Championship (WRC) season. The Impreza was a legendary force in the WRC from the 1990s and into the next millennium, with 3 manufacturers’ championships in a row from 1995-1997. In 1999 they were still competitive with an impressive 1-2 finish for drivers Kankkunen and Burns in Argentina (round 7).
The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well, as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
· 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
· The classic form of the car is recreated in polycarbonate, with separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
· The TT-02 chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling and great customizability.
· Stickers are included to recreate the markings on the car, as are window masking stickers for use when painting.
· 16-spoke gold color molded wheels are paired with rally block tires (Item 50476).
· A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis.
· Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor. ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability.
· Requires 2-channel radio, 7.2 volt battery & charger and PS Polycarbonate paint to complete.