Now available as a complete kit is the Tamiya Super Storm Dragon 2WD buggy. This assembly kit is a fun build for fans of both classic RC models and cartoons, previously known as the Super Dragon Body Set. The Super Dragon appeared in the classic 1980s Japanese comic “R/C Boy” and gained a big following in both plastic and print.
TAMIYA SUPER STORM DRAGON FEATURES
- Incorporates the lightweight and rigid Hornet chassis design. Utilizes engineering plastic bathtub frame, suspension arms, bumper and more.
- The front has a coil-sprung independent swing axle suspension setup, while the rear rolling rigid axle suspension employs oil dampers.
- A rear differential provides smooth cornering and is protected from dust and dirt in its sealed gearbox.
- Features three-piece assembly wheels.
- Front grooved tires and high-grip rear spike tires facilitate super handling.
- Polycarbonate body, pre-cut and pre-painted in white.
- Is equipped with a 540 brushed type motor.
- Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) that is capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Length: 16.14 in. (410mm)
Width: 9.06 in. (230mm)
Height: 5.12 in. (130mm)
Chassis: ABS plastic tub style
Drive Type: 2WD
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Shocks: Friction type
Motor: Brushed 540 type
Speed control: TBLE-02S ESC
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2volt battery
- Battery charger
For more information, visit: TAMIYA