This is a 1/10 scale radio control replica of the Toyota GAZO Racing TS050 Hybrid. It is a World Endurance Championship race car that competed throughout the WEC 2018-2019 season. This specific kit celebrates Toyota’s first ever win at the famed 24 Hours of Le Mans. It was a historic moment for Toyota as 2018 marked the automotive brands’ 20th attempt in securing a first-place finish after 388 intense laps on the famed Circuit de La Sarthe in France. It is only the second automotive company from Japan to ever win the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
The Tamiya Toyota Gazoo replica sits atop the 2WD F103GT Chassis, which is easy to build and offers thrilling acceleration, thanks to its simple 2WD Direct Drive system with grippy rubber tires that supply plenty of traction.
F103GT – Fun, Responsive Direct Drive!
The F103GT chassis utilizes 2WD direct drive, with a rear-mounted motor. Its FRP double-deck frame employs 1.5mm upper and 2.5mm lower decks, cushioned by link-type arm and coil spring left/right independent front suspension. An FRP T-bar is the centerpiece of the rigid rear suspension setup, working in tandem with the friction plate and coil spring unit to provide a smooth drive. The height adjustable gear case allows a range of ground clearance settings, and contains a high-performance ball differential. Front uprights give a 3° caster angle, and are equipped with 850 ball bearings. Get ready for a fun, responsive drive!
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 418mm, width: 188mm, height: 115mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• Includes multi-piece polycarbonate body with separate body, shark fin, canard, light case and wing components. Molded ABS plastic parts are used for side mirrors.
• Stickers are included to recreate the multitude of sponsor logos, and No.7 and No.8 car liveries, as well as parts of the red and black livery sections.
• The F103GT chassis employs a double-deck FRP frame (lower: 2.5mm, upper: 1.5mm).
• Utilizes front kingpin coil sprung suspension and a rear rigid type setup with FRP T-bar and friction damper.
• 10-spoke gun metal color wheels are paired with super slick tires.
• Includes 540-Size brushed motor.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS polycarbonate paint to complete.
For More Information, visit Tamiya: HERE