Racers have been patiently waiting and here is the Tekno RC EB48 2.0 1/8 4WD competition buggy kit. If you know anything about Tekno RC, you would know that they invest a lot of time into R&D to make sure their vehicles are right when they are released. Early race results with the new Tekno RC EB48 2.0 have been very good, which is a testament to Tekno’s hard work in creating this buggy.
Tekno RC incorporated many of the new features introduced on the NB48 2.0 such as ultra-narrow pivots, long A-arm suspension geometry, super smooth high volume diffs, optimal chassis flex, and easy access diffs. But they didn’t stop there. A new 4mm chassis plate with decoupled components as well as an updated motor mount were developed to produce a slightly wider, weight forward layout that has made for an incredibly well balanced and durable buggy.
You can also expect the same amazing rough track handling and corner speed you’ve come to expect from the NB48 2.0 thanks to the long arms, narrow bulkheads and optimized front end. As an added benefit, the EB48 2.0 shares many of the same parts as the NB48 2.0 thus reducing the number of spares to keep on hand.
EB48 2.0 Features:
- 4mm CNC 7075 Aluminum Hard Anodized Lightened Chassis
- Independent Servo/ESC Mount w/ Decoupled Radio Box/Battery Mounts
- CNC 7075 Shock Towers, Pivot Blocks, Motor Mount, and Caster Blocks
- 16mm Bore Fluid Filled Shocks with CNC Delrin Pistons and Guides
- Rear Hub and Arm Insert System w/ Adjustable Roll Center and Toe
- 3 Fluid Filled Easy Access Differentials
- Long Arm, Narrow Pivot Suspension Geometry
- 1-Piece Wing Mount and Ultra-Lightweight Wing
- Proven Tekno RC Durability
- All Metric Hardware
For more information, visit: TEKNO RC