YZ-2CAL2 is a high traction, fully equipped 1/10th Off-Road Racing Buggy. Using the DNA of the successful YZ-2CA, we have increased the performance and durability on carpet and astroturf surfaces.
Yokomo’s YZ-2DTM achieved the perfect win at the 2017 IFMAR 1/10th Electrics Off-Road World Championship in China and replicated that at the EFRA European Championships in Italy.
Ryan Maifield TQ’ed and Won the World Championship event with Lee Martin qualifying 2nd and finishing 3rd to galvanize a fantastic team performance. Lee Martin also took the TQ and Win at the European Championship earlier in the same year.
Yokomo has used this winning formula to produce an updated Carpet and Astroturf YZ-2, with all the quality, performance and knowledge of a World Champion Team.
- New Front Gull Suspension Arm/New HD 5.5mm ball end
- New S4 Rear Suspension Arm/ New HD 5.5mm ball end
- New Aluminum Center Link
- New High Precision Aluminum Steering Bell Clunk
- New Lightweight 3 pad slipper for Laydown 3 gear box
- New High Capacity Gear Differential
- New Graphite Battery Plate
- New Gear Box Support
- JConcept S2 YZ-2 bodyshell
- LMR New Rear wing
- All Round Shock Springs