You have to check out the newly released and massive Axial SCX6 Trail Honcho 1/6-scale rock crawler.
The 1/6-scale Axial SCX6 platform has taken RC rock crawling into a whole new dimension, armed with a huge amount of detail and high-performance functionality. Now, Axial has expanded the SCX6 lineup with an exciting 1/6-scale version of the insanely popular Honcho. Whether you’re a fan of the original SCX10 Honcho, a rock crawling enthusiast, a large-scale aficionado, or all of the above, the Axial SCX6 Honcho 4WD RTR is sure to please.
The SCX6 Honcho is engineered for extreme durability and performance, as shown by its AR90 axles with metal ring and pinion gears and front offset pumpkin. For optimal handling, the chassis has a three-link front and four-link rear suspension setup and metal links are used at all suspension points. The transmission offers high and low gears out of the box, with a Spektrum S614 metal gear high-torque servo included and installed for the two-speed linkage.
Molded from high traction compound with an aggressive tread pattern, the massive, 7″ tall, officially licensed Falken Wildpeak M/T tires provide excellent grip and ground clearance over dirt, rocks, and all other off-road surfaces. They’re mounted on officially licensed Black Rhino Primm beadlock wheels for easy removal and replacement without gluing.
- 1/6 scale chassis design is based on the proven SCX10 III
- Metal gear transmission comes configured for two speeds with high and low gears
- Durable three-link front and four-link rear suspension provides optimal handling
- AR90 axles feature metal ring and pinion gears
- Replica V8 engine cover adds to the realistic appearance
- Spektrum DX3 2.4GHz DSMR radio provides superior range, response, and interference resistance and is compatible with Smart technology
- Spektrum Firma 120A Smart Brushless Crawler ESC feeds telemetry data to the DX3 transmitter in real time
- Includes a powerful Spektrum S905 high-torque, large scale steering servo (also accepts larger 1/5 scale servos with the included adapter)
- Modernized Honcho body with rear tube cage includes interior detail
- High-traction, 7″ tall, officially licensed Falken Wildpeak M/T tires are mounted on officially licensed Primm Black Rhino beadlock wheels
- 2-Year limited warranty
For more information, visit: AXIAL