Two of the many vehicles coming from Tamiya. Shown here are the Tamiya Toyota Celica GT-Four & Wild One Re-Releases.
Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST165) (painted body)—#47491
Tamiya is pleased to announce a new version, produced in limited edition, for the Toyota Celica GT-Four ST165 (code 58718) characterized by the pre-painted and pre-cut body. A great option for beginners.
- The lightweight and strong bodywork is made from 1.0mm thick polycarbonate and faithfully reproduces the elegant shape of the Celica.
- The kit is based on the 4WD TT-02 chassis with cardan transmission of simple construction and limited maintenance, moreover the TT-02 is a versatile chassis that offers different set-ups.
- White rally wheels are paired with tread pattern radial racing tires.
- Sticker sheet and Torque-Tuned motor included.
- RC system sold separately.
Wild One Off-Road 2WD—#58525
The Wild One was an iconic electric RC car in the ‘80s and was first released in 1985. It will soon be available again in a limited quantity.
- A roll cage and headlights help give this buggy a realistic look
- The body and roof are made from strong, lightweight polycarbonate
- Driver figure is included to complete the model
- The grooved front tires provide directional control
- Rear tires feature a block tread pattern for traction
- Durable lightweight ABS frame is paired with a battery holder that is compatible with modern batteries
- 4-wheel suspension is independent
- Equipped with oil shock absorbers with aluminum parts
- Sealed drivetrain protects the gears from dirt and debris
- Includes a differential for smooth cornering
- Drive axles feature dogbone joints and dust covers for protection from the elements
Tread (F/R): 190mm
Tires width/diameter: 23/83mm (front), 38/88mm (rear)
Frame: ABS plastic
For more information, visit: TAMIYA