This is a refined, race-spec version of the popular M-05 Ver.II PRO chassis. It features new, dedicated M-Chassis double-cardan drive shafts, plus a number of option parts including TRF short aluminum dampers. Numerous aluminum parts in the kit have a cool black anodized finish to make the R-Spec version stand out!
The M-05 chassis, which was released in 2009, has been a favorite platform for M-chassis club racers for years. The Version 2 tweaks the proven M-05 with enhancements that take advantage of new battery technologies as well as tried and true suspension adjustments used in many of Tamiya’s touring car platforms. Furthermore, it features a number of upgrades, to improve balance and lower the chassis’ center of gravity, making it a highly drivable FWD radio control car.
· M-Chassis Double-Cardan Drive Shafts (universals)
· M-05 Lightweight Aluminum Battery Holders (Black)
· Aluminum Motor Mount (Black)
· M-05 Aluminum Turnbuckle Steering Rod (Black)
· M-05Ra Chassis Uprights
· Hex Screws
· M-05 Aluminum Steering Posts (Black)
· M-05 Aluminum Servo Mount (Black)
Included Hop-Up-Option Parts
· 54179 M-05 Ball Bearing Set
· 54277 M-Chassis Reinforced Gear Set
· 54409 3x14mm Low Friction Step Screw (4pcs.)
· 54613 M-05 Ver.II Stainless Steel Sus Shaft Set
· 54237 M-05 Low Friction King Pin (4pcs.)
· 54319 M-Chassis Lightweight Hollow Shaft Set
· 54606 M-05 Ver.II 1-Piece Lower Suspension Arm Set
· 51000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
· 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
· The front-wheel drive M-05 Ver.II PRO chassis is packaged with race spec parts!
· Newly-designed M-Chassis double cardan drive shafts minimize power loss.
· TRF short dampers give superb cushioning and maximize chassis traction.
· M-05Ra type uprights ensure that the chassis has optimized cornering characteristics.
· Hex screws are employed for secure attachment of parts.
· Compatible with square-shaped battery packs & low-profile servos.
· Combination of black anodized metal parts and dark plastic molded parts.
· Required items to complete: body, motor, tires, ESC, 2-channel radio, 7.2 volt battery and charger.