Axial is celebrating Pro-Line Racing’s 40th anniversary in such an awesome way to acknowledge this accomplishment. Here is the limited edition Axial SCX10 III Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 Rock Crawler that comes ready-to-run, is outfitted with a bunch of Pro-Line high-performance upgrade products and is fitted with a uniquely numbered motor plate.
The Axial team has admired the quality and performance of Pro-Line brand products ever since they began making RC rigs more than 15 years ago. Now Axial is excited to help celebrate Pro-Line Racing’s own 40th anniversary with their Limited Edition 40th Anniversary SCX10 III Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10. Trail-ready right out of the box, this highly collectible, ready-to-run 4X4 crawler comes with many of your favorite Pro-Line upgrades — including Big Bore Scaler shocks, Rock Shooter aluminum/composite wheels, and Hyrax G8 Class 1 tires. It’s topped off with an exclusive, factory-painted Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 body that’s tricked out with such scale details as a molded grille, front and rear bumpers, brake lights, and two-piece side mirrors.
Each Limited Edition chassis has a unique production number laser-etched into the motor plate. An essential item for fans and collectors, the Limited Edition SCX10 III Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 RTR makes a striking addition to your display shelf. It also comes equipped with proven Axial SCX10 III engineering for successfully taking on the most taxing trails. The stiff SCX10 III steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases suspension movement precision. The single-speed transmission has full ball bearings and all-metal internal gears for strength and durability. To complete the ready-to-run package, the Axial team includes a perfectly matched brushed power system and Spektrum SLT3 radio. Just add your choice of battery and charger. Only 1,982 of these Limited Edition crawlers will be produced, so Axial and Pro-Line fans everywhere should act fast.
- Proven SCX10 III chassis includes high-performance Pro-Line upgrades
- Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 body has a molded grille, front and rear bumpers, brake lights, and 2-piece side-mirrors
- Pro-Line Hyrax G8 Class 1 tires with detailed sidewalls offer excellent grip on tough terrain
- Pro-Line Rock Shooter 3-piece beadlock aluminum/composite wheels provide strength and scale realism
- Pro-Line Big Bore Scaler Shocks hold more oil for the finest shock performance
- LED light system includes headlights and amber running lights
- Each motor plate has a unique production number and special commemorative coin is included
- Single-speed transmission features a full set of ball bearings and all-metal internal gears for strength and durability
- Stiff SCX10 III steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases suspension movement precision
- Includes AR45P Portal Axles
- Spektrum SLT3 2.4GHz radio with SR315 Dual Protocol receiver delivers dependable SLT 2.4GHz control now and DSMR upgrade potential for the future
- Included and installed power system features a Dynamite 35T brushed motor and Spektrum 40A brushed ESC
- Metal gear, 15kg high torque servo is waterproof for crawling with confidence in any weather and trail conditions
For more information, visit: AXIAL