Check out all the features incorporated into the new Destiny Racing RX-10F 3.0 FWD 1/10-scale competition touring car.
NEW 3.0 FEATURES
- New graphite rear lower arm for increased rear caster.
- New spring steel front metal bushing double joint drive shaft.
- New interchangeable front and rear upper aluminum bulkheads. Front caster 4/5 deg, rear caster 5/4 deg adjustable by different orientation of bulkheads.
- New lower bulkheads install with upper bulkheads with centering insert.
- New aluminum adjustment ball bearing hub.
- New motor mount with Multi-Flex Chassis adjustment.
- Low friction drive belt (78T).
- New lightweight alum solid layshaft. Easy spur gear removal.
- New 38T gear differential with spring steel differential cup.
- New 7075 aluminum steering center plate and steering arms with ball bearings.
- 7075 aluminum lightweight low profile floating servo mount.
- Swap the graphite battery holders to change the battery forward/backward position.
- Quick release battery backstop and height adjustable to be compatible with different size batteries.
- Interchangeable 3mm graphite lower arm for left and right.
- Smooth movement suspension with hard coated 5mm lower arm pivot balls and high-quality bushing.
- Graphite lower arm length (track width) is adjustable by changing the orientation of the steering block pivot ball holder.
- Front and rear aluminum lower shock mount.
- Front and rear steering blocks made of high grade 7075 aluminum and are interchangeable.
- Front and rear steering plate swap for two different steering response setups.
- Large size 6x11x4mm ball bearing used in inner of steering block to be reliable and efficient.
- Mounted the pivot balls with screws through a groove and a thread on bulkhead. Upper arm free movement is adjustable for active caster setting simplicity.
- Laser engraved marking on bulkhead for easy identify differential position.
- Lower position of front and rear anti-roll bar mounting.
- Shock tower composed by two pieces, easy installation and tweak free alignment.
- Precise shock angle adjustment with shim.
- Shock tower mounted to chassis for more stability and improved the traction.
- 7075 aluminum lightweight hardened wheel hub.
For more information, visit: DESTINY RACING