Check out the sweet new Exotek TX Vader drag chassis conversion designed specifically for the Traxxas 2WD Slash and Bandit vehicles. It is based on the excellent handling and proven performance of the Exotek 22 Vader design.
The Exotek TX Vader is a lightweight ‘street eliminator’ drag chassis conversion set for use with Traxxas 2WD Slash or Bandit kits and will make those vehicles cash race ready for the hot new ‘Street Eliminator / Slash No Prep’ race classes springing up around the US. It provides the legal 13″ wheelbase to fit under the hottest new no prep bodies that are on the market.
- Carbon fiber made and machined in USA
- Heavy duty 2.5mm thick chassis and side rail plates
- Centralized servo mounting for improved balance
- Alloy servo mounting block that ties into the side rails for extra rigid and tweak free front chassis setup
- Modular chassis design- allows standard rear motor or optional mid motor gear box placement (see instructions for build notes)
- 6 heavy duty alloy side rail posts
- Pro AE B6 style full ball bearing supported steering rack and crank set
- Includes 25 spline clamping alloy servo horn (25 spline servo required like the Traxxas servo etc.)
- Alloy parts are finished in glossy black with blue chamfers for that factory racing look
- Carbon fiber top bulkhead plate
- Multi position shorty LiPo mounting to adjust for wheelie/ no wheelie balance
- 2 level chassis design allows you to lower or raise the center of gravity for stability yet keeps the gear box higher to increase traction and keep the drive axles straighter for higher speeds
- The 2 layer rear chassis also raises the rear roll center which increases the forward launch traction while reducing side to side roll for improved high speed stability.
- Offers multiple weight balance options to maximize grip on the street or on the track
- Includes steel hex hardware (requires high quality metric hex tools, 2.0 & 2.5mm)
- Includes a LiPo hold set
- Includes large Exotek logo stickers
- Includes instruction sheet
For more information, visit: EXOTEK RACING