We were so psyched to see the release of the Kyosho Mini-Z RWD Corvette ZR1. The attention to detail that Kyosho puts into their models is quite obvious and this Kyosho Mini-Z RWD Corvette is no exception. The awesome body is just part of the story. Underneath is the new RWD chassis that is mated with a new transmitter.
First launched in 2013, Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers. Enter the MINI-Z RWD series! Kyosho includes the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter that is equipped with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate and LED control. The steering wheel on the transmitter has a sponge grip that provides comfort and a precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standards. Rest assured that the RWD chassis will give you the performance, reliability and durability of the proven MR-03 chassis. The new control program on the newly designed circuit board realizes linear handling characteristics and can be further enhanced for even easier control by installing the optional gyro unit (MZW431).
FEATURES OF KYOSHO MINI-Z RWD CORVETTE ZR1
- New series includes the newly developed Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options.
- New circuit board with newly developed control program realizes dramatically improved steering feel.
- Highly detailed display-standard body is fully factory finished.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 7 bearings, previously an optional upgrade.
- Compatible with all MINI-Z Racer body styles. **Motor case and diff gear assembly to suit body are required to be purchased separately.
- Front suspension incorporates VCS that optimizes camber angle with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with optional gyro unit (MZW431). Volume of gyro effect can be adjusted on the chassis
- Compatible with optional LED light unit clear & red (MZW429R).
For more information, visit: KYOSHO