The Losi Mini-B 2WD brushless RTR buggy was announced today and comes in either red or blue. It is just what customers were asking for…it is now equipped with brushless power, but that is not all.
Straight out of the box, the Mini-B brushless is completely assembled and ready-to-run with everything you’ll need to hit the track. Though mini in size, the Mini-B offers the performance capabilities of larger RC racing buggies. Its efficient 2-in-1 brushless motor and ESC system can send it at 30 mph speeds on the back straight, complementing its predictable handling with the power to dive into a corner to make a pass and hit the jumps consistently. The Mini-B offers the durability to withstand crash impacts with other competitors. And with a suspension inspired by the prestigious TLR 22 — a vehicle often seen on the podium at the most competitive 1/10 scale buggy races — the Mini-B handles like a high-end machine, agile in the corners and easy to jump.
Many improvements have been made to even small details, and they combine to make a major difference on the track. The transmission case now accepts sway bars. The front bulkhead has been thickened for improved durability. An updated servo saver increases consistency, and updated shock cartridge spacers add smoothness. That’s just to name a few. The Mini-B 2WD brushless racing buggy also comes with a high-capacity Spektrum Smart 810mAh 2S LiPo battery and a Smart USB charger for long run times and easy, accurate recharging.
- Brushless powered
- Fully ready-to-run
- Track-ready with refined features
- Mid-motor chassis configuration
- Strong aluminum chassis
- Threaded oil-filled shocks
- Spektrum 2-in-1 brushless motor/ESC system
- High-capacity Spektrum Smart G2 810mAh 2S LiPo battery
- Spektrum Smart G2 2S LiPo USB-C battery charger
- Metal gear transmission
- Big Shot rear tires and Wide Body Rib front tires
- Full ball bearings (less steering)
- Spektrum SLT2 2.4GHz radio and SR315 receiver
- Spektrum SX108 Micro Digital Metal Gear Servo
- Option parts available
For more information, visit: LOSI