After numerous requests from vehicle owners, here are the RPM Heavy Duty A-arms for Losi Mini-T 2.0 & Mini-B. These front and rear suspension arms feature oversized hinge bin bosses, full shock surrounds, thicker A-arm beams…and the list goes on. Read on to get the details.
If you’ve been breaking stock A-arms on your Losi Mini-T 2.0 or Mini-B, RPM has a tough alternative you’ll love. These replacement front and rear A-arms have been beefed up in all the right places. Check out some of the updates that were made (in comparison to HD, 2nd gen stock Losi A-arms):
- The front inner hinge pin boss is roughly 25% thicker than stock (and dramatically thicker than first gen A-arms)
- RPM increased the overall thickness of the A-arm by roughly another 25%.
- Support beams are consistent on thickness and are roughly 50% thicker than some of the thinner supports of the stock A-arms.
- Beefier A-arm support beams provide better shock pivot protection, meaning the A-arm will be the 1st to strike debris instead of the shock pivot ball.
- Unique Shock surround protects the lower shock bottom and is less prone to damage since the shock pivot ball is captured and no longer fully exposed.
Heavy Duty Front A-arms for the Losi Mini-T 2.0 & Mini-B—item#72082
Heavy Duty Rear A-arms for the Losi Mini-T 2.0 & Mini-B—item#72152
All of these strengthening upgrades, combined with some of the best engineering grade nylons in the industry equate to a set of ultra lightweight replacement A-arms that have unmatched durability and performance.
For more information, visit: RPM