Need some muscle for your 1/10-scale rock crawler? Just released is the Spektrum S7110 high torque servo winch.
The Spektrum S7110 Servo Winch offers incredible performance for 1/10 scalers and crawlers. High voltage capable, the servo winch can produce 160 ounces of torque at 155RPM at 7.4V input. It’s low-wear, metal gear drivetrain is powered by a brushless motor and is bearing supported for smooth operation. Like all Spektrum servos, the S7110 Servo Winch delivers reliability, consistency and performance that is second to none.
- Design for 1/10 Scalers and Crawlers
- 6V to 8.4V Operating Voltage
- Durable and long-lasting brushless motor
- High Torque (130oz-in @ 6V, 160oz-in @ 7.4V, and 180 oz-in @ 8.4V)
- All Aluminum servo case for heat dissipation
- 7 feet of line with scale recovery hook included
- Built-in Integrated brushless controller for easy set up and installation
- Precise metal internal gears
- 25 teeth output shaft
- Includes everything needed to start winching
For more information, visit: SPEKTRUM