Kyosho has been quite busy lately with numerous product releases and this one caught our eye…the Kyosho Mad Van Fazer Mk2 Readyset. I mean, how many RC vans have you seen out there? We really like Kyosho’s drive to create so many RC vehicles, especially cool ones like the Mad Van. And since it is a Kyosho Readyset, it is ready-to-run (RTR) right out of the box.
Designed in the image of an American full-size van, Kyosho’s Mad Van combines retro body styling with a light and sporty chassis for pure RC fun. The simple design of the FZ02L-BT chassis uses fewer parts for easy maintenance and delivers strength and rigidity. This is accomplished with the use of front and rear stiffeners with reinforced ribbing and optimized material formulation on critical parts. In addition, the near symmetrical design and optimal front-rear suspension balance works in combination with the power source to produce excellent control and maneuverability for this type of model.
Front and rear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing provide performance efficiency to complement its high durability and impact-resistance. Soft compound, wide large-diameter tires with foam inserts feature rounded shoulders to produce secure grip, not only off-road, but on sealed surfaces too. This means the Mad Van can be enjoyed just about anywhere! Since Mad Van is fully pre-assembled Readyset, only 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter, battery for the chassis, and a battery charger are required for the fun to begin. Whether going off-road or on-road, the Mad Van produces dynamic performance to be enjoyed with its own unique style.
- Enjoy the direct acceleration of the shaft-driven full-time 4WD (FZ02L-BT) chassis.
- Factory-assembled Readyset only requires 4 x AA size batteries for the transmitter, battery for the chassis and battery charger.
- Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter with throttle trim, steering trim, throttle EPA, and steering dual rate settings.
- Two-bevel grease-filled gear differentials are equipped as standard on the front and rear.
- Large size dog bone and cup joints contribute to improved durability and reliability.
- Battery strap allows various battery types to be installed.
- Full ball bearings minimize drive loss from friction.
- Equipped with KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- New design body is complete with paint and decals applied.
- Wide range of optional parts are available for enhancing performance and customizing style.
■Length: 15.1 in. / 383mm
■Width: 12.7 in. / 323mm
■Height: 7.9 in. / 200mm
■Wheelbase: 10.8 in. / 273mm
For more information, visit: KYOSHO