Suspension arms need to withstand a lot of abuse and here is a great upgrade option for the Traxxas Slash 2WD, the all new Pro-Line PRO-Arms Kits. Pro-Line is tremendously proud to introduce the new PRO-Series performance upgrade parts that are proudly made by Pro-Line in the USA. Pro-Line has started off the PRO-Series with the PRO-Arms for your Slash 2wd. The PRO-Arms Front Arm Kit (#6333-00) and the PRO-Arms Rear Arm Kit (#6334-00) includes cutting edge race-style Black arms with smooth bottoms that are capped off with Stone Gray stiffening plates resulting in extremely durable arms. The Arm plates are held on by multiple Flat Head screws and the Stone-Gray color can be dyed or painted to match your truck’s style.
The Pro-Line PRO-Arms Kits are direct replacements for the stock Slash 2wd arms and are designed from the ground up to be nearly indestructible! Complete the look of your truck by installing both the Front Arm Kit and Rear Arm Kit to fully deck out your whole truck. The PRO-Arms are cored out from the top to save weight and the Arm plates keep out dirt, mud, and debris. If you are looking to upgrade the Durability and Style of your Slash 2wd, look no further than the PRO-Arms from Pro-Line.
- New PRO-Series Line of Upgrade Parts Made In-House
- Direct Replacements for Stock Slash 2wd Arms
- Cutting Edge Race Style Black Arms with Smooth Bottoms
- Each Arm is Capped by Stone Gray Stiffening Plates
- Extremely Durable While Still Maintaining Rigidity
- Arms are Cored Out from the Top to Save Weight
- Arm Plates Keep Out Dirt, Mud and Debris
- Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Made in the USA, since 1982
For more information, visit: PRO-LINE