After releasing the Apex2 Sport Datsun 240Z at the end of last year, we were not surprised when we saw today’s new vehicle release from AE. Here is the Apex2 Sport Nissan Z RTR from Team Associated…the modern brother to the 240Z.
The Team Associated’s Apex2 Sport Nissan Z is designed for true enthusiasts. This highly detailed and fun-to-drive Ready-to-Run RC car is built on the budget-friendly Apex2 Sport chassis. Every detail of the Nissan Z car has been carefully crafted to capture the essence of its full-sized counterpart. From the sleek lines of the body to the performance-oriented chassis, Team Associated’s Area 51 applied their engineering expertise to create a true replica of the iconic sports car.
The Apex2 Sport chassis provides exceptional stability and control. The front and rear independent suspension with coil-over shocks ensures smooth handling and precise cornering, while the active rear toe give the Apex2 Sport the ultimate in handling on uneven tarmac. Team Associated’s Nissan Z car is a must-have for RC car enthusiasts who crave the excitement and performance of Nissan’s iconic sports car.
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Injection-molded brake calipers and rotors
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tie rods and steering links
- Adjustable body post height locations
- Plastic tub main chassis
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- Oilite bushings
For more information, visit: TEAM ASSOCIATED