There are been some really cool releases lately and the all new Team Associated Apex2 Sport A550 Rally Car is definitely one of them.
Team Associated’s all-new A550 Rally Car is a highly detailed and fun-to-drive Ready-to-Run RC car. Built on a budget friendly Apex2 Sport chassis, the A550 Rally Car is a beautiful true-to-life scale version of the Group B cars from the golden era of rallying during the 1980s. These cars were some of the fastest, most powerful, and most sophisticated rally cars ever built.
The Apex2 Sport chassis features some of the latest features in rally racing. A front and rear independent suspension with coil-over shocks and active rear toe give the Apex2 Sport the ultimate in handling on uneven tarmac. This makes it a perfect platform for the A550 Rally Car.
- For better handling, A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Apex2 chassis under control during the wildest of driving conditions.
- Coil-over shock absorbers smooth out the bumps when ripping around the rally course.
- Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted throughout the suspension cycle, increasing or decreasing rear grip.
- A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out for smooth and reliable power delivery.
- The Reedy’s 550 15-turn, 3-slot motor provides plenty of torque and tire-ripping speed.
- Controlling speed and power is by the Reedy SC500X programmable brushed ESC.
For more information, visit: TEAM ASSOCIATED