The latest release from Arrma is a must see, not just because it is a very well equipped ready-to-run monster truck but also because of its very low price point of around $100. The Arrma Granite Voltage 2WD Brushed Mega Monster Truck is built to tackle intense all-weather thrills and spills — and “Designed Fast, Designed Tough” like all ARRMA vehicles — the 1/10 scale GRANITE VOLTAGE MEGA SRS 2WD is pumped full of unstoppable engineering.
Conquer anything in your path while enjoying head-turning monster truck looks. Ideal for new RC drivers, the GRANITE VOLTAGE provides exciting punch and easy handling for an affordable low price that includes radio, electronics, NiMH battery and charger. The innovative battery tray also accepts LiPo cells for increasing performance and extending run time. The bashing-optimized suspension delivers awesome stability, allowing you to concentrate on attacking the terrain with a monster truck that handles as good as it looks. Go from the back yard to the beach, from parking lots to grass fields. The ARRMA GRANITE VOLTAGE MEGA SRS is ready for anything, straight out of the box.
- ARRMA ATX101 2.4GHz radio.
- ADS-5 SRS Servo [70 oz-in (5kg-cm); 0.12s @ 6V].
- MEGA SRS 3-in-1 Unit with ESC and receiver (EC3 connectors, IC3 compatible).
- MEGA 20T 540 brushed motor.
- Double wishbone front and rear suspension.
- Top load oil-filled shocks.
- Tough metal dogbone driveshafts.
- All-metal diff gears.
- Smooth-running ball bearings throughout for smooth wheel axle performance.
- Adjustable body mounts.
- Adjustable ride height.
- Durable, multi-terrain dBoots COPPERHEAD Monster Truck tires.
- Foam tire inserts for awesome handling.
- Tough multi-spoke monster truck wheels.
- Ultra-tough, scale-looking monster truck body and decals.
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details).
ARRMA designers are experts at building basher vehicles with eye-catching style, exciting performance, and the toughness to take-on any surface. VOLTAGE series models add even more advantages especially for new drivers — including outstanding value and engineering that accepts NiMH and LiPo battery chemistries and a variety of cell counts. Increasing performance and run time is as simple as changing battery type whenever you’re ready.
With the GRANITE VOLTAGE MEGA SRS 2WD monster truck, ARRMA gives bashers of all levels the benefits of a durable, low-maintenance machine. For simplicity and strength, its motor mount, gearbox, battery compartment and shock towers are all integrated into the molding of a split-line, monocoque-style composite chassis. The included 20T 540 brushed motor is mid-mounted, safe from dirt and rear-end impacts. Wide molded composite gears enable the transmission to withstand immense torque. The differential uses full-metal, straight-cut internal gears and is supported by ball bearings for smooth, efficient, trouble-free operation.
The Arrma Granite Voltage 2WD Brushed Mega Monster Truck is available in three different body colors: red/blue, blue/black and red/black.
For more information, visit: ARRMA