Announced today is the new Axial SCX10 III Base Camp RTR rock crawler. There are three colors to choose from (blue, grey and green), it come with the all-new LCXU transmission, easy to mount body posts and a new price tag.
Perfect for cost-conscious crawling enthusiasts, the SCX10 III Base Camp 4WD RTR delivers high performance in a lean and classic design that still offers plenty of scale realism. It’s the most bang for your buck available in a 1/10-scale Axial rig. Whether you are a seasoned RC rock crawling veteran, or you are brand new to the hobby, the SCX10 III Base Camp platform will be your go to rig. Conquer the trails right out of the box.
- All-New LCXU Single Speed Transmission, includes a full set of ball bearings and all-metal internal gears for strength and durability.
- Stiff SCX10 III steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases suspension movement precision.
- Licensed Black Rhino wheels provide scale looks.
- Licensed Falken Wildpeak tires increase ground clearance over rough surfaces and grip on slippery trails.
- Fully rebuildable, oil-filled shocks include clear anodized, threaded shock bodies and coilover springs.
- Spektrum SLT3 2.4GHz radio with SR315 Dual Protocol receiver delivers dependable SLT 2.4GHz control now and DSMR upgrade potential for the future.
- Included and installed power system features a Dynamite 35T brushed motor and Spektrum 40A brushed ESC.
- Metal gear, 15kg high torque servo is waterproof for crawling with confidence in any weather and trail conditions.
- New body style offers exciting scale looks and lighter weight finished construction.
- High clearance licenesed Demello Off Road Bumpers.
For more information, visit: AXIAL