Fans of small scale, highly capable trail trucks have a lot to be happy about…enter the Axial SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 rock crawler. This detailed ready-to-run truck is the latest model in the popular SCX24 series from Axial Racing.
The Axial SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 Truck has a compact, versatile 1/24-scale size that opens up almost any environment to spur-of-the-moment RC crawling expeditions. When it’s time for a break at work, set up an obstacle course with items on your desk for the SCX24 Chevrolet C10 Truck to negotiate. Any room at home can also become the setting for exciting feats and contests. If you’d rather run outdoors, go for it! Collect some twigs and marble-size rocks, dig a few holes, and soon you’ll have a challenging trail for fresh air adventuring. Your truck’s water-resistant electronics save you from having to worry about wet track conditions when you crawl.
With its realistic steel chassis frame rails, steel front and rear axles, and steel dogbones, this model has the strength to deliver Axial-caliber crawling performance even in 1/24 scale. It’s designed to keep right on running through rough trails and tough climbs. The SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 comes ready-to-run with all of the electronics, transmitter, receiver, servos, motor, ESC, batteries and charger included.
- Axial AS-1 servo with servo saver
- Dynamite 7.4V 350mAh 30C LiPo battery
- Dynamite 180-size, 88T Brushed Electric Motor
- Realistic 1967 Chevrolet C10 Truck body
- Two bright LEDs in front bumper for night driving
- True, full-time 4-wheel drive
- 3-Link front and 4-link rear suspension for optimal handling
- Worm drive gears for front and rear axles that add ground clearance
- Realistic steel frame rails for added strength
- Hinged body system for easy access to on-board components
- Full ball bearing drivetrain
- Licensed wheels modeled after 1:1 Method Wheels
- Licensed tires modeled after 1:1 BF Goodrich Tires
LED LIGHTS INCLUDED – Two bright LED lights are included and are mounted in the front bumper. An extra LED light port on the ESC allows you to add optional LED lights.
METHOD MR307 HOLE WHEELS & BFGOODRICH KRAWLER T/A KX TIRES – The MR307 Hole is a fresh take on the classic hole-wheel design that dominated early off road racing. Just like the Double Standard and NV, the Hole features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires are the winner of more rock-crawling championships than all other tires combined (Race spec tire, Years 2004 through 2008). The Axial version captures the same aggressive look you’ve been waiting for in a smaller 1/24 scale version.
For more information, visit: AXIAL