The hot drag racing scene just scored another sweet body to choose for your ride. Here is the JConcepts 1963 Ford Falcon Street Eliminator body.
The JConcepts 1963 Ford Falcon body is intended for street racing and drops to the popular Team Associated DR10 and SCT conversions as well as drag racing builds currently in the market. JConcepts maintained a narrow width to match track widths of popular vehicles and to slip through the air at a high rate of speed. Also, a lower trim line on the sides and front chin-spoiler minimizes draft inside the body shell.
Each package includes custom window mask, 1963 generation Ford Falcon specific decal sheet and clear polycarbonate body.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures 11.25” in width and 13.00” wheelbase
- Top mount rear spoiler for street elimination competition
- Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
- Scale inspired body, cab, and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford Falcon decal sheet
For more information, visit: JCONCEPTS