The crew at Muchmore Racing continues to develop and refine their competitive brushless motor offerings. The Muchmore Racing FLETA ZX V2 motor now includes the 21XR rotor for super ultra high torque. The 13.5T, 17.5T and 21.5T versions of the FLETA ZX V2 motor benefit from this new rotor.
FEATURES OF THE FLETA ZX V2:
- Flow-Max 2 Cooling System is produced by simple 2-piece CNC process that allows for superior cooling.
- Muchmore Racing was able to enhance the cooling efficiency by 15-percent in comparison to their past motor products which is great achievement in terms of keeping the motor performance as high as possible.
- The High Power Stator Design approach doesn’t use separate insulator. Therefore, less weight and maximum cooling efficiency is achieved.
- All of the FLETA ZX V2 motors incorporates “Maximum low resistance copper wire” that allows low internal resistance which results in a maximum output power increase.
- High Temperature rated wire is used for winding the motors to minimize the risk of burning up the motor.
- The motor uses Heavy-duty silver-plate solder tabs which reduce resistance. Also, it uses the double eyelet to prevent fatiguing over time.
- The stator design achieves very low internal resistance in exchange for surprisingly high output power.
- This motor design offers improved ease of maintenance and a reduction in overall weight.
- The FLETA ZX V2 motor promises maximum power output and RPM achieved by pure copper magnetic wire and low resistance collector rings.
- This motor fits perfectly for 1S powered pan cars, 2S powered buggy, truck, and touring cars.
- All new stator design offers smooth acceleration for both on- and off-road racing.
- Muchmore Racing’s recently upgraded manufacturing capability has achieved “precision balanced neodymium high-temperature rotor” which shows enhanced performance.
- Lastly, optional rotors gives additional tuning options to suit the drivers racing needs.
For more information, visit: MUCHMORE RACING