Here is the latest competitor to the truggy segment, the Kyosho Inferno NEO ST 3.0 nitro truggy. Kyosho has released the Inferno NEO ST 3.0 nitro truggy in RTR (ready-to-run) trim. It is packed with performance features that will make it a force to be reckoned with at the track or when bashing.
With 8 World Championship titles, the Inferno is recognized as Kyosho’s flagship model. The updated 1/8-scale Inferno NEO ST Race Spec 3.0 brings the dynamic racing potential of Inferno performance DNA to truggy racing. Equipped with the user-friendly KE25SP engine fitted with recoil starter. Its optimal balance of speed and handling is realized through Big Bore oil shocks and unique block pattern tires that dominate on any type of surface, including race circuits. Since it is based on a racing chassis, durability and reliability combine. The Inferno NEO ST 3.0 has a wide scope of setting options as well as compatibility with performance enhancing options parts. This gives you the ability to tuned this truggy to specific tracks and driving style. With this Readyset package, the thrilling world of nitro powered, off-road racing/bashing is easy for everyone to enjoy. (Kyosho refers to its RTR models as a Readyset.)
Inferno NEO ST 3.0 Features:
- Readyset includes Inferno based shaft drive 4WD chassis with latest radio system layout and completed body.
- KE25SP engine is matched with premium polished muffler and manifold.
- Maintenance-friendly chassis construction has removed the use of E-rings.
- Front-Center-Rear gear differentials provide optimal power transfer to all four wheels.
- Universal swing shafts equipped on front minimize drive loss and increase crash resistance.
- Equipped with stabilizer bars on front and rear to control chassis roll through corners.
- High-degree of compatibility with parts used in the highest spec Inferno ST RR Evo.2 model.
- Compatible with Inferno series optional parts to unlock even more performance from your machine.
For more information, visit: KYOSHO