Just announced is the new Team Associated Pro2 SC10 Method Race Wheels RTR short course truck. A Reedy brushless motor and speed control, high torque servo, and a 2.4GHz radio system round out the electronics.
Team Associated’s Pro2 SC10 Method Race Wheels is a Ready-To-Run RC electric truck based on the 10-time R.O.A.R. winning Short Course National Champion. The Pro2 SC10 includes a water-resistant, high-power Reedy brushless speed control, Reedy 3300kV brushless motor, and a water-resistant, enclosed receiver box. The suspension includes adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 12mm big bore coil-over shocks. The gearbox comes with a heavy-duty sealed-gear differential and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. CVA driveshafts are included. The short course hex-drive wheels come standard on the Pro2 SC10 with realistic off-road wheels and tires to keep the truck gripping the ground.
- 2-channel 2.4GHz radio with a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring a built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring-style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant, high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Factory-finished short-course body with Method Race Wheels livery
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2-3s LiPo battery packs
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big-bore, coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Metric hardware throughout
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Many Factory Team options already available!
For more information, visit: TEAM ASSOCIATED