In case you missed this cool release for 8S monster trucks, check out the Pro-Line 1/6 Badlands MX57 pre-mounted tires. These tires come mounted on Pro-Line’s new Raid 5.7” wheels and will fit bot the Arrma Kraton 8S as well as the Traxxas X-Maxx with included aluminum washers.
The long-awaited successor to the almighty Badlands MX43 (PRO1013113) is finally here; meet Pro-Line’s new and improved Badlands MX57 (PRO1019810). Everything that you know and love about the original has been carried over to the MX57 including the crazy aggressive tread combined with the same long-lasting compound, but it’s now nearly 20% lighter thanks to the Raid 5.7″ glue up wheel. Pro-Line Badlands tires are known for having a sweet Motocross inspired tread and the all-new Badlands MX57 tires kick that up a notch with a bigger and bolder knobby tread that matches modern MX tire design. These tires have been developed from the ground up for extreme punishment with an ultra-durable compound that prevents tire ballooning even at high speeds.
The Raid 5.7″ Black Wheel features a 24mm hex with the standard 1/5-scale through-hole to fit most 1/5-scale vehicles like the Kraton 8S and includes machined aluminum wheel washers to fit onto the popular X-MAXX platform. Inspired by popular full-size off-road wheels, the Raid 5.7″ wheel is extremely tough and has the bold style to match. The Badlands MX57 tires are glued to the big diameter Raid wheel for the ultimate in lightweight, all-terrain performance. This tire and wheel package is proudly manufactured at Pro-Line Headquarters in the USA.
- Incredible Traction on Any Surface
- Ultra-Durable and Anti-Ballooning Tire Compound
- Aggressive Motocross-Inspired Appearance
- Nearly 20% Lighter than the Previous Version
- Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- 24mm Hex with Standard 1/5 Scale Through-Hole to Fit Most Large-Scale Vehicles
- Machined Aluminum Wheel Washers Included to Fit the X-MAXX Platform
- Extremely Tough with Bold Style to Match
- Blacked-out Raid Wheel Styling
For more information, visit: PRO-LINE