Here is the latest entry into the quickly growing SC (Short Course) drag racing scene…the Pro-Line 1969 Chevrolet Nova Drag Car Clear body. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1969 Chevrolet Nova body specifically designed for No-Prep Drag Racing. It features an ultra-realistic one-piece body design and includes an optional add on spoiler to complete the drag racing look. No more messing with separate nose pieces to achieve scale front end detail.
Transform your Slash 2wd into a scale ¼-mile beast with this retro hardtop sports coupe body, featuring all the scale details of the 1:1 counterpart. Pro-Line recommends using their Hoosier 2.2″ Drag Racing Front Tires on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2″/3.0″ Drag Racing Tires in the rear combined with a set of the Pro-Line Pomona Drag Spec Wheels for the ultimate scale hot-rod look.
In order to create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body and will require some modifications to your 2wd Slash to fit correctly.
Here is the list of modifications needed to fit the Nova:
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash 2wd
- Traxxas Bandit Front Arms – #2531X
- Traxxas Bandit Rear Arms – #2750R
- Traxxas Bandit Front Caster Blocks – #2432
- Traxxas Bandit Steering Blocks – #3636
- Traxxas Bandit Axles – #2437
- Traxxas King Pins – #3740
- Traxxas Front Camber Turnbuckles – #2444
- Traxxas Rear Turnbuckles – #2443
- Traxxas Toe Link Turnbuckles – #2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper
For more information, visit: PRO-LINE