We did not see this one coming. Introducing the Redcat SixtyFour Fully Functional RTR Hopping Lowrider. Expertly designed and engineered, the Redcat SixtyFour captures the 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS in a classic highly-detailed, fully-functioning 1/10-scale RC car. The SixtyFour was designed from the ground up with the lowrider, auto enthusiast and RC scaler communities in mind.
Every detail of the SixtyFour was painstakingly and passionately created with scale accuracy and detail. The Impala SS interior and exterior badging adorn the 1964 Impala SS body and interior. 23 individual chrome plated molded parts are used to create the body’s accessories. Optional LED lights are available for night time cruising. Clear windows feature high quality chrome foil trim to complete the ultra-realistic appearance. The attention to detail continues below the body, with the chassis frame, faux transmission and functional solid rear axle with removable differential cover.
The SixtyFour is designed for slow cruising and performing tricks that you can only do with special hydraulically actuated suspensions. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, it replicates the driving style and overall look of a full sized lowrider/hopper.
- Officially licensed and highly detailed 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS body
- Scale 14 inch spoked wheels
- Detailed chrome injection molded trim
- LED light kit ready
- Patent pending front suspension hopping mechanism
- Real-time adjustable ride height
- Ultra fast custom made REEFS RC Hopping Servo
- Two 25KG rear axle height adjustment servos
- 6-Channel LR6X Radio control with lowrider style switches
- Individual switches for each of the 3 height adjustment servos
- Momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to max ride height / hopping
- Momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height
- Vehicle Scale: 1/10
- Length: 519mm (20.5″)
- Width: 223mm (9.2″)
- Height: 145mm (5.7″)
- Wheelbase: 287mm (11.3″)
- Transmission: Forward & Reverse
- Servo Type: 4 Servos – Reefs Hopping Servo – Two Rear Lifting Servos – 1 Steering Servo
- Speed Control Type: 40a Brushed ESC with 5a 7.4v BEC
- Radio System: Custom Designed LR6X – 6-Channel Radio with Lowrider Controls
- Battery: 3800mAh NIMH with USB Charger
- Needed to Run: 4 AA Batteries for Radio
Body Graphics Included
The SixtyFour Classic Edition is painted in a beautiful candy apple red color that shows off the detailed body. The Classic Edition includes user customizable body graphics consisting of either Pinstripes & Patterns or Sleek Scallops for users to install and customize their ride.
The SixtyFour Jevries Edition comes with a rich lapis blue paint that looks amazing. The Jevries Edition includes user customizable body graphics created by renowned artists and RC Lowrider creator Jevries. These graphics feature bold and colorful artwork that gives your lowrider a whole new look
For more information, visit: REDCAT