The Serpent SRX8 GT RTR 4WD 1/8-scale on-road follows the release of the kit version of the competitive racecar.
Serpent now offers the SRX8 GT in a ready-to-race version, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base thus allowing hobby racers to now join in on the action. This high end racing chassis is very well equipped with top-quality components, an impressive 2.4GHz transmitter and potent Serpent S21 pull start engine.
- Race ready high performance 1/8 gas powered GT
- Expert pre-assembled and pre-set
- 4WD with cardan shafts, 2 compact, durable gear diffs, compact radio box, unique angled steering system, 16mm big bore shocks, ball raced anti-roll bars FR and RR, 6061T6 aluminum shock tower FR and RR, durable suspension and transmission parts, captured suspension pins…THE WORKS!
- Serpent S21 pull start engine
- Serpent .21 Pipe set polished Inline
- Dragon-RC pistol type transmitter 2.4 GHz
- Dragon-RC 15kg strong servo with metal gears
- Dragon-RC high grip pre-mounted GT race tires and wheels
- Pre-painted and precut ultra-low GT bodyshell and large rear aero-wing
- Full color user manual and decal set included
The Serpent S21 pull start engine for SRX8 GT has an outstanding quality level, high performance, combined with easy starting and long lasting runtime, makes this engine the ideal partner to start racing. The engine is mounted securely on machined aluminum engine mounts.
The DragonRC DTS-3 2.4GHz pistol type transmitter is mated with a small and lightweight receiver which comes installed in the radio box of the car.
For more information, visit: SERPENT