Check out the new Serpent SRX8 1/8-scale nitro buggy that is now available as a ready-to-race version.
Serpent now offers the SRX8 1/8-scale buggy in a ready-to-race version which makes this race proven car more attractive to a broader customer base. This way hobby racers can now join in for the action. This cool SRX8 RTR version includes it all. To top off an already awesome package, it includes the powerful .21 Serpent 3-port pull-start engine already installed on the chassis of the SRX8. You benefit right out of the gate with a buggy that is loaded with top-quality components in a ready-to-run package. Providing the control of the new SRX8 RTR is the impressive Dragon-RC 2.4 GHz pistol grip transmitter.
Race ready high performance gas-powered 1/8 scale buggy
- 4wd with cardan shafts, 3 compact and durable gear diffs, 3-shoe racing clutch, machined aluminum engine mount, central low double brake system, unique angled steering system, 16mm
- big bore shocks, anti-roll bars FR and RR, 6065 T6 aluminum shock tower FR and RR, 3mm heavy duty chassis plate with kick-up, durable suspension and transmission parts, captured
- suspension pins…the works!!
- Expert pre-assembled and pre-set
- Includes powerful .21 Serpent pull start engine
- Dragon-RC pistol type transmitter 2.4 GHz
- Dragon-RC 14kg strong servo’s with metal gears
- Serpent high grip pre-mounted race tires and wheels
- Serpent polished inline tuned pipe system
- Pre-painted and precut SRX8 body shell and large nylon rear aero-wing
- Full color user manual and decal set included
- Fully upgradable to full race spec, as all parts of the SRX8 race buggy fit.
The Serpent .21 pull start engine is perfect for the SRX8 buggy. The outstanding quality level, high performance, combined with easy starting and long lasting runtime, makes this engine the ideal partner to start racing. The engine is mounted securely on machined aluminum engine mounts.
The foam dual action air filter sits very low in the car, and snug fits tight next to the fuel tank. The large opening in the body for refueling will also allow enough air getting to the filter
For more information, visit: SERPENT