Check out the new Tamiya au Tom’s GR Supra with TT-02 touring car chassis. We love the touring cars with the full-scale racing livery and it is an extra bonus that it is mate up with the easy to build, race and modify Tamiya TT-02 4WD shaft driven chassis.
ABOUT THE GR SUPRA
The GR Supra GT500 was developed under GT500 class regulations to replace the LEXUS LC500 that flourished in three seasons from 2017 to 2019. It features the aerodynamic design of the GR Supra road car and is equipped with a carbon monocoque chassis, dedicated aerodynamic and drivetrain components, as well as a 2,000cc direct injection turbocharged inline 4-cylinder (“RI4AG” engine).
- 1/10-scal assembly kit.
- The powerful shape of the GR Supra GT500 is stylishly reproduced by a rigid, lightweight polycarbonate body (clear) with separately molded polycarbonate front light shields (LEDs are not attachable).
- Faithfully reproduced “au” livery.
- Includes set of stickers and masking sheet for use during the painting process.
- Separate black ABS resin parts realistically reproduce the side mirrors and the large rear wing.
- The model uses the 4WD TT-02 chassis with gimbal drive that offers high adaptability and stability.
- The 12-spoke gunmetal wheels are matched with slick racing tires.
- Includes item 51007 “M” urethane bumper (normally used on the TT-01E and TGS chassis) to keep the body in great condition.
- 540 motor included.
Length: 18.35 in. / 466mm
Width: 7.40 in. / 188mm
Height: 4.92 in. / 125mm
Wheelbase: 10.12 in. / 257mm
For more information, visit: TAMIYA