Team Losi Racing (TLR) announces the release of the TLR 22 5.0 DC ELITE 2WD race kit. The 22 5.0 has proven itself as the next evolution of the 22 2WD buggy platform. Now the 22 5.0 DC ELITE kit gives drivers a full team completion kit all in one box!
Optimized for dirt and clay tracks, the ELITE kit features fully adjustable rear pivots, adjustable height rear hubs, carbon fiber option parts throughout, and all the aluminum parts have been changed to a sharp black with silver edges to pop against the hard anodized chassis and shock bodies. Building on the improvements to the 22 5.0, the ELITE kit is significantly easier to drive while still giving the car more mid-corning steering with the revised steering geometry, smoother G3 shocks, and the optimized flex of the 2mm chassis plate. Designed to win straight out of the box, the 22 5.0 DC ELITE maximizes performance and is podium ready.
- Pro Level Ready
- Carbon Fiber Options Included
- Aluminum Options Included
- New Adjustable Rear Hub and Pivots
- Titanium Turnbuckles Included
- Revamped steering geometry
- Super Heavy Duty Slipper (SHDS)
- Laydown transmission configuration
- Stiffezel suspension components
- Fully Updated Differential
- Built-In Motor Fan Mount
- Lightweight body
- 2.0 Milled aluminum chassis
- Gen3 12mm big-bore shocks
- Front Roll Center Adjustment
- New Front Camber Block and Battery Hold Down
- Ballast tuning options (ballast sold separately)
For more information, visit: TEAM LOSI RACING
Does anyone find it odd that it has an old Novak brushed ESC (missing the heatsinks), brushed motor, and a 4 cell NiMH pack? I know it doesn’t come with that but it’s just weird.
It is 100-percent intentional because it is an old-school throwback to a Brian Kinwald buggy. Hence the BK paint scheme as well.
Didn’t realize that. That’s pretty awesome.