Traxxas has treated all of us with some new photos and details of the all-new Pro Series Magnum 272R transmission for the soon to be released Traxxas Drag Slash. Read on to see the Traxxas Drag Slash Magnum 272R transmission details and photos.
PRO SERIES MAGNUM 272R TRANSMISSION FEATURES
- Hardened steel input shaft with press-fit top gear
- Tunable sealed bevel gear differential filled with 500K diff fluid
- Low-profile, high strength transmission case with rigid wheelie bar mount
- Heavy-duty Torque Control adjustable slipper clutch
- 3.2mm anodized T-6 aluminum motor plate
- Fixed gear mesh system with inserts for different gear combinations
Speed. Power. Performance. Innovation. These are the hallmarks of every Traxxas model, and an unbeatable combination for radio control excitement. Soon, you’ll experience them in a new way with the 1967 Chevrolet C10 big-window shortbed riding on the Drag Slash chassis. It’s much more than a Slash for the street; the C10 Drag Truck is unlike anything else in the no prep scene. It’s a combination of innovative straight-line speed and performance, outstanding scale realism, and the legendary versatility and durability of the world-beating Slash with some big new surprises. It’s a machine engineered to perform at the highest level, and equipped so every driver, at any skill level, can race with confidence and have fun going fast—on the street or at the strip.
Detailed 1967 Chevrolet C10 body
Ultra-Wide Mickey Thompson ET Drag Slicks
Weld Racing Wheels
Fully Adjustable Wheelie Bar
Drag Slash: Fully Assembled, Ready-To-Race, with 1967 Chevrolet C10 licensed body.
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!!!
For more information, visit: TRAXXAS