The latest from the crew at Xpress is the all new Xpress Execute XQ11 1/10 competition touring car kit.
The Xpress Execute XQ11 came to be by building upon a successful platform combined with new design features. It comes in a mid pulley configuration, with easily adjustable caster settings through adding and removing shims. A re-positioned roll bar setup for a more direct response is also included.
- Adjustable top deck flex with inserts
- Reinforced top and bottom suspension arms with easy camber adjustment
- X-Rings included in the shocks and differential for smoother operation, made from a new material which better deals with expansion due to silicone oil and heat.
- Redesigned steering rack for a more linear and smooth steering reaction with quick ackermann adjustment
- Built in belt tensioners in the motor mount for both the front and rear belt
- Low profile lightweight bumper
- Split bulkheads aimed for a wider setup window
- Bearing Supported low mounted Anti-roll bars for smooth and direct suspension operation
- Multitude of top deck options and flex adjustments
- Easy Caster adjustment through adding and removing shims
- Shim adjusted camberlink length for minute adjustments
- Redesigned hex mounting for cornering stability
- Floating electronics tray providing reduces interference with chassis flex
- Low profile upper bulkheads for a lower center of gravity
- 4.0mm Driveshaft protectors giving better drivetrain durability
- Special coated ball studs ensures smooth suspension movement
For more information, visit: XPRESS