Open wheel on-road race cars have such a great look and pack some impressive performance. We have seen quite a few entries into this RC segment, especially the formula one style. The very latest is the XRAY X1 ’21 luxury formula car that was just announced today. It is the latest version of XRAY’s proven X1 racing platform.
2021 NEW FEATURES
- Development focused on improving durability, improving adjustability for better performance on a variety of surfaces, and resistance to chassis tweak after impacts.
- Tweak free design improvements achieved with a new rear center pivot mounting system and new pod components.
- All-new aluminum center pivot mounting system improves traction and stability of the car, eliminates tweak issues, and provides new adjustment choices to position the pivot point.
- New one-piece bulkheads achieve maximum durability and eliminate tweak issues after a crash.
- Graphite rear upper plate redesigned to integrate with the new bulkheads to improve durability and to eliminate tweak after a crash.
- All-new graphite chassis side braces offer three different installation settings to alter chassis stiffness to match track conditions.
- New chassis plate updated for the rear pivot and chassis braces.
- New rear graphite brace integrates with the new side braces and wing mount.
- New front upper and lower arms improve strength and reliability while working with the new front tube system.
- New front tube system to adjust the stiffness of the front suspension.
- New aluminum front anti-roll bar holder lowers the CG.
- Longer front kingpins for greater range of front droop adjustment to improve the steering characteristics.
- Stealth looking black design.
Get an in-depth look of the X1 ‘21…HERE!
Click here for the XRAY homepage: XRAY