Get behind the wheel of an iconic muscle car which is also one of the latest cool releases from Kyosho. The Kyosho Fazer Mk2 1970 Chevelle SS Readyset is the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the proven Fazer series chassis. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level.
The new Kyosho Fazer FZ02L chassis now has a simplified design with fewer parts which translates into improved maintenance efficiency and reduced overall weight. Now don’t think that the weight savings caused a detriment to its durability. Its core strength and rigidity has been increased through the use of new materials along with ribbing and stiffeners at the front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, regardless of power source.
The chassis features a slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing. Drivers will appreciate the chassis’ high durability and impact resistance so that they can unleash the full potential of the Chevelle. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles. It allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10-scale body styles. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except a charger and battery for the chassis and batteries for the transmitter.
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02L)
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs at the front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints realize superior reliability and durability.
- Belt mounting battery compartment allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss are equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals already applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
For more information, visit: KYOSHO