How cool is this? Introducing the new Arrma 1/7 Fireteam Tactical Unit 6S BLX 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle that comes ready-to-run and is available in either matte black or matte white camouflage color schemes.
Built on the proven 6S BLX platform, the 1/7 scale, ready-to-run FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle is the first ARRMA vehicle of its kind — with an extra-long wheelbase and wide track for dynamic handling, plus rugged and realistic military styling that reflects the unstoppable toughness of the chassis underneath. It’s also the first ARRMA off-road vehicle to include a mechanical handbrake!
With one look it’s clear that the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle has no equal. Out of the box, the multi-panel body comes factory-finished in your choice of matte black or matte white camouflage color schemes. A full roll cage adds to the military-style looks and toughness. The detailed interior carries a four-man FIRETEAM crew. It all rides on a special wheel and tire package, featuring multi-terrain dBoots FIRETEAM tires for high traction and smooth travel over rough off-road tracks.
A factory-installed Spektrum 6S brushless power system enables the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle to perform huge jumps at 60+ mph speeds over brutal terrain. The extra-long wheelbase and wide-track suspension, along with adjustable, aluminum-bodied, oil-filled shocks, keep you confidently in control. From the bumpers and skid plates to the heavy-duty metal drivetrain, the characteristically rugged ARRMA design lets you fearlessly tackle almost any obstacle blocking the FIRETEAM crew from its mission.
A mechanical handbrake, operated from the supplied Spektrum SLT3 transmitter’s third-channel thumb switch, adds an extra dimension to the FIRETEAM driving experience. It’s a first for an ARRMA off-road vehicle and allows the vehicle to perform evasive maneuvers and initiate drifts and handbrake turns.
The ultra-capable FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle may well be the most impressively tough vehicle yet in the ARRMA 6S BLX lineup. Assembled, finished, and complete with high-quality Spektrum radio and power systems, it requires only your choice of LiPo battery and charger before speeding its crew to the rescue!
- Military-styled, multi-panel body in matte black or matte white camo designs
- Fully detailed interior featuring four FIRETEAM crew figures
- Full body roll cage integrated with the chassis roll hoop, bumpers, and chassis side structures
- Handbrake module operated by the Spektrum SLT3 radio’s third channel
- Realistic bumpers, skid plates, and side steps
- Black anodized aluminum shocks, motor mount, and steering parts
- Aluminum-cased, oil-filled center differential
- Multi-terrain dBoots FIRETEAM tires featuring a military-inspired wheel and airless design tires
PROVEN 6S BLX FEATURES
- 60+ MPH (97 km/h) speeds achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo battery and the include optional speed pinion gear
- EXB front brace compatible top plate
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Anodized aluminum chassis plate
- Anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Spektrum SLT3 3-channel 2.4GHz radio and SR315 dual protocol receiver
- Safe-D pinion and front and rear input cups
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Spektrum Firma 150A Smart waterproof 4S/6S ESC
- Spektrum Firma 4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- Never-pop ball ends
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Hub nut O-rings
- Detailed decals
- IC5 connectors (EC5 compatible)
- Spektrum S652 steel-geared waterproof digital servo offering 265 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Heavy-duty suspension arms
- Rubber shielded bearings
- All-metal drivetrain
- Steel spur gear
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- ARRMA motor heatsink and fan
- 2-year limited warranty
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW OF THE ARRMA FIRETEAM!
For more information, visit: ARRMA